Diverse Baltimore law practice
In our Baltimore law office, we provide personalized service in a variety of legal practices. We find that our clients have varied needs, requiring personalized attention coupled with a knowledge of various aspects of the law.
Here is one of our recent reviews...
Nick Del Pizzo is the best. I walked in there broke only to find out that all my garnishments were coming back to me, what a relief. He is fast to the point and took very good care of me. Very friendly and professional and I'm just so happy and at peace knowing he is handling my case. Thanks guys....
Specialized Practice Areas
- Filing for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy,
- Facing foreclosure of your family home,
- An arrest for DUI or domestic violence that alters your personal life and may affect your job,
- Injuries suffered from a car accident or a doctor's negligence that requires an attorney who is diligent, but maintains a level of confidentiality,
- The need to set up an estate plan or apply for Social Security Disability or workers compensation benefits.
At The Law Offices of Nicholas J. Del Pizzo, III P.A. in Baltimore, Maryland, we do not boast of a large office with multiple lawyers handling a variety of practice areas. We do not pass off important cases to an associate or paralegal. Your case is our cause. Our founder and Baltimore lawyer, Nicholas J. Del Pizzo, established our firm to help clients needing bankruptcy protection, arrested for a crime or injured in an accident. We are there for our clients seven days a week. Legal problems do not abide by standard business hours. Why should we?
Contact us anytime for a consultation.