Silver Spring Lawyer
When you have a consultation at our law office, you meet with Nick Del Pizzo, a Silver Spring attorney, the founder of our firm. Your case is not passed off to a paralegal or less-experienced associate. All our clients from Silver Spring get the personalized attention you need from a local law firm.
Whatever your legal needs are in Silver Spring, we are there for you, seven days a week. Your case becomes our cause, and we will seek the best resolution possible.
Nicholas J. Del Pizzo, III P.A.
Here is one of our recent reviews...
Nick Del Pizzo is the best. I walked in there broke only to find out that all my garnishments were coming back to me, what a relief. He is fast to the point and took very good care of me. Very friendly and professional and I'm just so happy and at peace knowing he is handling my case. Thanks guys....
Specialized Practice Areas
Personalized Approach in Silver Spring, Maryland
- Filing for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy,
- Facing foreclosure of your family home in Silver Spring,
- An arrest for DUI or domestic violence that alters your personal life and may affect your job,
- Injuries suffered from a car accident or a doctor's negligence that requires an attorney who is diligent, but maintains a level of confidentiality,
- The need to set up an estate plan or apply for Social Security Disability or workers compensation benefits.
At The Law Offices of Nicholas J. Del Pizzo, III P.A. serve Silver Spring, Maryland, we do not boast of a large office with multiple lawyers handling a variety of practice areas. We do not pass off important cases to an associate or paralegal. Your case is our cause. Our founder and lawyer, Nicholas J. Del Pizzo, established our firm to help clients in Silver Spring needing bankruptcy protection, arrested for a crime or injured in an accident. We are there for our clients seven days a week. Legal problems do not abide by standard business hours. Why should we?
Contact us anytime!